- German Defense Minister Commits to Buying F-18s to Replace Tornados
- RSF: Bulgaria again lowest in EU in media freedom ranking
- Wizz Air Canceled Today's Flights between Varna and London
- The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria took a decision to postpone the International Defence Exhibition “Hemus 2020” for late September - early October 2020
- US says Bulgaria can pay in instalments for future military acquisitions
- 53% Drop in Passengers at Sofia Airport
- THE VENETIAN FORTRESS PALAMIDI IN NAFPLIO (PHOTO GALLERY)
- The personnel of the Ministry of Defence and the Bulgarian Army fulfill their duties under conditions of anti-epidemic measures
- THE RED SEMI-SUBMARINE NEMO IN GREEK PORT OF KAVALA!
- NIMH: Snow in Most Parts of the Country
The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria, at its meeting on April 15, 2020, adopted a decision to postpone the International Exhibition of Defence Equipment and Services “Hemus 2020”, in connection with the declared by the National Assembly State of Emergency due to COVID – 19.
In view of the normal course of organizational action, it is stated that ‘Hemus 2020’ should be held within the planned duration in the months of September and October 2020. The choice of the specific period shall be entrusted to the Organizing Committee responsible for organizing and conducting the exhibition.
The specific dates for Hemus 2020 will be published on the exhibition website in the next few days.