- PHOTOS - Seven Bulgarian F-16s are in various stages of production,
- GALLERY AND VIDEO&: THRACIAN SENTRY 2023 WITH BULGARIAN AIR FORCE
- NATO is sending F-16s to Bulgaria for the Thracian Star 2023 exercise
- Bulgarian Air Force L-39s to be modernized and overhauled
- Dutch F-16s back to Europe (and go to Bulgarian AF?)
- Interim fighters for the Bulgarian Air Force
- Spain to join NATO's enhanced Air Policing mission in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria celebrates 50 years as a spacefaring nation
- EDA’s European Spartan Exercise cleared for take-off in Bulgaria
- Breaking: Bulgarian Su-25 crashed
The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria, at its meeting on April 15, 2020, adopted a decision to postpone the International Exhibition of Defence Equipment and Services “Hemus 2020”, in connection with the declared by the National Assembly State of Emergency due to COVID – 19.
In view of the normal course of organizational action, it is stated that ‘Hemus 2020’ should be held within the planned duration in the months of September and October 2020. The choice of the specific period shall be entrusted to the Organizing Committee responsible for organizing and conducting the exhibition.
The specific dates for Hemus 2020 will be published on the exhibition website in the next few days.