- Thracian Star 21 mission highlight
- Eight F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft arrive in Bulgaria for Thracian Star 21
- US Ambassador Mustafa visited the USS Ross in Varna
- Flight Recorder of Bulgarian MiG-29, which Crashed June 9, Has Been Recovered
- Condolences from US Emabassy to the family and friends of the perished pilot Major Terziev
- Bulgaria: Identity of Missing MiG-29 Pilot Revealed
- Breaking: Bulgarian Air Force MiG-29 Crashed into the Black sea
- MiG-29 fighter crashed in the Black sea during the "Shabla 21" live-fire tactical exercise
- Ambassador James Pardew passed away
- The U.S. Army apologized after 173rd Airborne Brigade soldiers ended up storming a civilian factory building during a recent training drill in Bulgaria.
One patient infected with COVID-19 gave two negative samples, and will be discharged from the MMA on Saturday. This was announced by Prof. Mutafchiiski at a briefing.
Other two patients, are in very good condition and are expected to be discharged from the MMA soon. However, their samples are still positive.
Otherwise, 129 samples were taken during the day at the laboratories of the Military Medical Academy, the National Center for Infectious and Parasitic Diseases in Stara Zagora and Varna. Of these, 6 are positive in the National Center, 7 in the Military Medical Academy, 4 in Varna.