- Bulgaria begins talks with Lürssen shipyard for two new warships
- Aero Vodochody sold to new joint venture
- An explosive ordnance disposal platoon of the Land Forces was evaluated as "Combat ready" to perform duty in the NATO Follow-on Force
- Bulgarian MoD wants to sell Mig-29s
- The first four Bulgarian pilots are to head to the USA for F-16 training
- Modernization projects of the Bulgarian Air Force
- Bulgaria drops quarantine for passengers from most European countries as of June 1
- Bulagarian Aviation museum at Krumovo/Plovdiv reopens on 20th of May 2020
- Russia's 9 May Victory Parade (Air) continues anyway
- Bulgaria Q1 2020 Budget surplus at 1.43B leva
Information provided by Bulgarian Navy Press Center
Photos by Kiril Todorov, Club OCEAN Naval Magazine
In the period 10-13th February 2017 the Spanish Navy frigate ESPS Almirante Juan de Borbón and the Canadian Navy frigate HMCS ST.JOHN'S are in Varna for a joint exercise with Bulgarian Navy.
The exercise called PASSEX will also feature the participation of Bulgarian Navy Corvette BGS RESHITELNI, Romanian Navy frigate REGELE FERDINAND and AS565MB Panther helicopter from Bulgarian CHAIKA helicopter base.
Before calling into Bulgarian port Varna the Spanish and the Canadian frigate participated in the Sea Shield 2017 exercise in Constanta, Romania together with USS Navy destroyer PORTER and Bulgarian frigate BGS SMELI. Sea Shield 2017 exercise was hosted by Romanian Navy in the period 1-10th February 2017.
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!
PREVIOUS PHOTO 4/11 NEXT PHOTO