- Bulgarian Air Force L-39s to be modernized and overhauled
- Dutch F-16s back to Europe (and go to Bulgarian AF?)
- Interim fighters for the Bulgarian Air Force
- Spain to join NATO's enhanced Air Policing mission in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria celebrates 50 years as a spacefaring nation
- EDA’s European Spartan Exercise cleared for take-off in Bulgaria
- Breaking: Bulgarian Su-25 crashed
- Additional order for eight Bulgarian Air Force F-16 fighters approved
- Joint flight training Thracian Viper 2022
- North Macedonia Maintains Silence Over Su-25 Donation to Ukraine
More than 1000 day and night paradrops were performed in the period 15-23 March 2017 during the joint Bulgarian American Exercise "Thracian Spring-2017" which was conducted in the area of Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
The exercise featured the participation of Bulgarian MOD, Bulgarian Armed Forces, Bulgarian Ministry of Interior and USAF in Europe.
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Bulgarian Air Force participated with Spartan C-27J aircraft while the USAF took part with C-130 aircraft. The "Thracian Spring-2017" exercise is organized
according to the Annual plan for joint Bulgarian American training in-country and abroad. Apart from C-27J aircraft representatives of 68th Special Forces Brigade
and the Maritime Special Intelligence Detachment participated in the exercise which contributed to the improvement of the operational compatibility according to
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!
PREVIOUS PHOTO 1/1 NEXT PHOTO