- Bulgaria begins talks with Lürssen shipyard for two new warships
- Aero Vodochody sold to new joint venture
- An explosive ordnance disposal platoon of the Land Forces was evaluated as "Combat ready" to perform duty in the NATO Follow-on Force
- Bulgarian MoD wants to sell Mig-29s
- The first four Bulgarian pilots are to head to the USA for F-16 training
- Modernization projects of the Bulgarian Air Force
- Bulgaria drops quarantine for passengers from most European countries as of June 1
- Bulagarian Aviation museum at Krumovo/Plovdiv reopens on 20th of May 2020
- Russia's 9 May Victory Parade (Air) continues anyway
- Bulgaria Q1 2020 Budget surplus at 1.43B leva
More than 1000 day and night paradrops were performed in the period 15-23 March 2017 during the joint Bulgarian American Exercise "Thracian Spring-2017" which was conducted in the area of Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
The exercise featured the participation of Bulgarian MOD, Bulgarian Armed Forces, Bulgarian Ministry of Interior and USAF in Europe.
Bulgarian Air Force participated with Spartan C-27J aircraft while the USAF took part with C-130 aircraft. The "Thracian Spring-2017" exercise is organized
according to the Annual plan for joint Bulgarian American training in-country and abroad. Apart from C-27J aircraft representatives of 68th Special Forces Brigade
and the Maritime Special Intelligence Detachment participated in the exercise which contributed to the improvement of the operational compatibility according to
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!