- Bulgarian Air Force L-39s to be modernized and overhauled
- Dutch F-16s back to Europe (and go to Bulgarian AF?)
- Interim fighters for the Bulgarian Air Force
- Spain to join NATO's enhanced Air Policing mission in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria celebrates 50 years as a spacefaring nation
- EDA’s European Spartan Exercise cleared for take-off in Bulgaria
- Breaking: Bulgarian Su-25 crashed
- Additional order for eight Bulgarian Air Force F-16 fighters approved
- Joint flight training Thracian Viper 2022
- North Macedonia Maintains Silence Over Su-25 Donation to Ukraine
As PAN@BG has already inform you the cost of the flying hour of C-27Js in the Air Force of U.S. and Lithuania is much lower than for the Bulgarian Spartans.
Frame agreements provide not bad practice for maintaining the aircraft in high level of availability although the Bulgarian MoD policy in that area is quite sluggish.