- German Defense Minister Commits to Buying F-18s to Replace Tornados
- RSF: Bulgaria again lowest in EU in media freedom ranking
- Wizz Air Canceled Today's Flights between Varna and London
- The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria took a decision to postpone the International Defence Exhibition “Hemus 2020” for late September - early October 2020
- US says Bulgaria can pay in instalments for future military acquisitions
- 53% Drop in Passengers at Sofia Airport
- THE VENETIAN FORTRESS PALAMIDI IN NAFPLIO (PHOTO GALLERY)
- The personnel of the Ministry of Defence and the Bulgarian Army fulfill their duties under conditions of anti-epidemic measures
- THE RED SEMI-SUBMARINE NEMO IN GREEK PORT OF KAVALA!
- NIMH: Snow in Most Parts of the Country
U.S. Embassy Sofia
What an amazing day for Nelly Genova, our “Ambassador for a Day 2020” competition winner!
Nelly spent a workday at our Embassy and met with a series of women working in diplomacy at the U.S. Embassy – our Press Attaché, an FBI agent, a Political Officer, colleagues from our Department of Justice office, an alumna from her high school, and a colleague who grew up near Nelly’s hometown Haskovo.
Nelly spent time one-on-one with Ambassador Mustafa, and met many other diplomats and employees. We’re fans of Nelly and all Bulgarian youth working to achieve their dreams!