- German Defense Minister Commits to Buying F-18s to Replace Tornados
- RSF: Bulgaria again lowest in EU in media freedom ranking
- Wizz Air Canceled Today's Flights between Varna and London
- The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria took a decision to postpone the International Defence Exhibition “Hemus 2020” for late September - early October 2020
- US says Bulgaria can pay in instalments for future military acquisitions
- 53% Drop in Passengers at Sofia Airport
- THE VENETIAN FORTRESS PALAMIDI IN NAFPLIO (PHOTO GALLERY)
- The personnel of the Ministry of Defence and the Bulgarian Army fulfill their duties under conditions of anti-epidemic measures
- THE RED SEMI-SUBMARINE NEMO IN GREEK PORT OF KAVALA!
- NIMH: Snow in Most Parts of the Country
A 40-year-old Bulgarian is one of the victims of the massacre in the German city of Hanau in which at least 11 people were killed and several others were seriously injured.
The news of our countryman being killed is circulating in local media but has not yet been confirmed by our embassy in Berlin.
According to unconfirmed official information, the deceased Bulgarian is a widower from Mezdra who has a little child. The man lives and works in Erlensee, "24 Hours" reported.
It is unclear if his relatives were informed of the tragedy.
After a 7-hour search, authorities said the main suspect was found dead inside his home with his mother. He shot her 2 times before killing himself.
The shooter left a letter acknowledging his actions and expressing far-right views, Bild reported. In a video posted earlier, the 43-year-old killer also made radical calls to Americans.
The attacker is a German citizen and had a firearm license.
The alleged perpetrator reportedly opened fire at the first shisha bar in Hanau's downtown, killing three people, before driving to the neighbourhood of Kesselstadt and opening fire at a second shisha bar, where five people died, DW reported.