- Bulgaria begins talks with Lürssen shipyard for two new warships
- Aero Vodochody sold to new joint venture
- An explosive ordnance disposal platoon of the Land Forces was evaluated as "Combat ready" to perform duty in the NATO Follow-on Force
- Bulgarian MoD wants to sell Mig-29s
- The first four Bulgarian pilots are to head to the USA for F-16 training
- Modernization projects of the Bulgarian Air Force
- Bulgaria drops quarantine for passengers from most European countries as of June 1
- Bulagarian Aviation museum at Krumovo/Plovdiv reopens on 20th of May 2020
- Russia's 9 May Victory Parade (Air) continues anyway
- Bulgaria Q1 2020 Budget surplus at 1.43B leva
After Brexit, Bulgarians will be able to travel to the UK with an ID card. This was reported to BTV by British Ambassador to Bulgaria Emma Hopkins.
"You may currently travel with your ID to the UK, there may be a change at some future stage, but we will inform people early enough. If you want to visit a museum, exhibition or a restaurant, you can get on a plane, go to the UK and stay there for up to 3 months," Hopkins said.
"There will be new rules for those wishing to stay in the UK for more than 90 days after January 1, 2021, and they will be announced on time. Visas will not be required for stays under 90 days," she said.