- German Defense Minister Commits to Buying F-18s to Replace Tornados
- RSF: Bulgaria again lowest in EU in media freedom ranking
- Wizz Air Canceled Today's Flights between Varna and London
- The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria took a decision to postpone the International Defence Exhibition “Hemus 2020” for late September - early October 2020
- US says Bulgaria can pay in instalments for future military acquisitions
- 53% Drop in Passengers at Sofia Airport
- THE VENETIAN FORTRESS PALAMIDI IN NAFPLIO (PHOTO GALLERY)
- The personnel of the Ministry of Defence and the Bulgarian Army fulfill their duties under conditions of anti-epidemic measures
- THE RED SEMI-SUBMARINE NEMO IN GREEK PORT OF KAVALA!
- NIMH: Snow in Most Parts of the Country
After Brexit, Bulgarians will be able to travel to the UK with an ID card. This was reported to BTV by British Ambassador to Bulgaria Emma Hopkins.
"You may currently travel with your ID to the UK, there may be a change at some future stage, but we will inform people early enough. If you want to visit a museum, exhibition or a restaurant, you can get on a plane, go to the UK and stay there for up to 3 months," Hopkins said.
"There will be new rules for those wishing to stay in the UK for more than 90 days after January 1, 2021, and they will be announced on time. Visas will not be required for stays under 90 days," she said.