- Bulgarian Air Force L-39s to be modernized and overhauled
- Dutch F-16s back to Europe (and go to Bulgarian AF?)
- Interim fighters for the Bulgarian Air Force
- Spain to join NATO's enhanced Air Policing mission in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria celebrates 50 years as a spacefaring nation
- EDA’s European Spartan Exercise cleared for take-off in Bulgaria
- Breaking: Bulgarian Su-25 crashed
- Additional order for eight Bulgarian Air Force F-16 fighters approved
- Joint flight training Thracian Viper 2022
- North Macedonia Maintains Silence Over Su-25 Donation to Ukraine
Bulgaria: Strong Earthquake Hit Turkey, it was Felt in Bulgaria as well www.pixabay.com
A 5.6 magnitude earthquake shook western Turkey 15 km east of Kirkagac, the US Geophysical Center said on Thursday. The Euro-Mediterranean Seismological Center adds that the epicentre of the earthquake was 94 km east of Izmir.
The quake was strongly felt in western Turkey and less so in the Greek Aegean islands as well as in southeastern Bulgaria. So far, there is no information about injured people and material damage.
Earlier a 3.5 magnitude earthquake was registered in southwestern Turkey.