- Bulgarian Air Force L-39s to be modernized and overhauled
- Dutch F-16s back to Europe (and go to Bulgarian AF?)
- Interim fighters for the Bulgarian Air Force
- Spain to join NATO's enhanced Air Policing mission in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria celebrates 50 years as a spacefaring nation
- EDA’s European Spartan Exercise cleared for take-off in Bulgaria
- Breaking: Bulgarian Su-25 crashed
- Additional order for eight Bulgarian Air Force F-16 fighters approved
- Joint flight training Thracian Viper 2022
- North Macedonia Maintains Silence Over Su-25 Donation to Ukraine
Two French Air Force Rafale fighters landing in Malta last night after one of them reported a technical problem.
The Rafale is the most modern fighter in the French Air Force - a rival to the Eurofighter.
This was the first time that Rafales had landed in Malta, and the fifth time that pairs of French military aircraft needed to make an emergency landing because of technical or fuel problems.
The French aircraft arrivals were previously relatively old Mirage fighters and two Super Etendard bombers.