- PHOTOS - Seven Bulgarian F-16s are in various stages of production,
- GALLERY AND VIDEO&: THRACIAN SENTRY 2023 WITH BULGARIAN AIR FORCE
- NATO is sending F-16s to Bulgaria for the Thracian Star 2023 exercise
- Bulgarian Air Force L-39s to be modernized and overhauled
- Dutch F-16s back to Europe (and go to Bulgarian AF?)
- Interim fighters for the Bulgarian Air Force
- Spain to join NATO's enhanced Air Policing mission in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria celebrates 50 years as a spacefaring nation
- EDA’s European Spartan Exercise cleared for take-off in Bulgaria
- Breaking: Bulgarian Su-25 crashed
Bulgaria: Airbus Fired 16 Employees on Suspicion of Espionage of German Military Programs Photo by Philipp Katzenberger on Unsplash
The European aircraft giant Airbus has laid off 16 employees in connection with an industrial espionage investigation, France Press reported.
Airbus confirmed the dismissals without giving further details, the DPA said.
In September, sources at the company said German prosecutors were investigating suspected internal spying by Airbus employees over two arms projects with the German armed forces.
"Some of our employees had documents that they shouldn't have had," a source had said.
According to German media, the officers in question obtained secret documents from the German army related to the communication system.
Airbus said it was conducting an "ongoing internal review with the support of an external law firm" in the case.