- Bulgarian Air Force L-39s to be modernized and overhauled
- Dutch F-16s back to Europe (and go to Bulgarian AF?)
- Interim fighters for the Bulgarian Air Force
- Spain to join NATO's enhanced Air Policing mission in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria celebrates 50 years as a spacefaring nation
- EDA’s European Spartan Exercise cleared for take-off in Bulgaria
- Breaking: Bulgarian Su-25 crashed
- Additional order for eight Bulgarian Air Force F-16 fighters approved
- Joint flight training Thracian Viper 2022
- North Macedonia Maintains Silence Over Su-25 Donation to Ukraine
US President Donald Trump will receive Prime Minister of the Republic of Bulgaria Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019 as a sign of the strong and lasting relations that exist between the two countries. This was reported by the US Embassy in Bulgaria.
"The United States and Bulgaria are allies in NATO and the president expects to discuss ways to enhance common security interests for both countries, in particular to guarantee the stability of the Black Sea region, facilitate energy diversification and counteract malicious threats that threaten sovereignty of Bulgaria, "said a White House spokesman on the visit of Boyko Borissov.
"President Trump looks forward to Prime Minister Borissov's visit and the reaffirmation of the ties that underpin our bilateral relations," he said.
Prime Minister /PM- ПРОСТА МУТРА