- PHOTOS - Seven Bulgarian F-16s are in various stages of production,
- GALLERY AND VIDEO&: THRACIAN SENTRY 2023 WITH BULGARIAN AIR FORCE
- NATO is sending F-16s to Bulgaria for the Thracian Star 2023 exercise
- Bulgarian Air Force L-39s to be modernized and overhauled
- Dutch F-16s back to Europe (and go to Bulgarian AF?)
- Interim fighters for the Bulgarian Air Force
- Spain to join NATO's enhanced Air Policing mission in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria celebrates 50 years as a spacefaring nation
- EDA’s European Spartan Exercise cleared for take-off in Bulgaria
- Breaking: Bulgarian Su-25 crashed
Greece is also interested in the Volkswagen car factory being built on its territory.
This was stated by the Greek Economy Minister, quoted by the leading German business publication Handelsblatt.
In early October, it became clear that Volkswagen was freezing plans to build a plant near the Turkish city of Izmir because of the military operation "Peace Spring" in northern Syria, which began on October 9th.
Turkey and Bulgaria have been major competitors in the battle for the new investment of more than 1 billion euros from the German car giant, but the scales have tilted in favour of our southwest neighbour.
According to experts, the newly created situation after the invasion of Turkey in northern Syria is returning the Balkan countries back in the race. Serbia, Romania and Greece are involved in the battle in addition to Bulgaria.
The German concern says it is not looking for another site for its plant so far.