- German Defense Minister Commits to Buying F-18s to Replace Tornados
- RSF: Bulgaria again lowest in EU in media freedom ranking
- Wizz Air Canceled Today's Flights between Varna and London
- The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria took a decision to postpone the International Defence Exhibition “Hemus 2020” for late September - early October 2020
- US says Bulgaria can pay in instalments for future military acquisitions
- 53% Drop in Passengers at Sofia Airport
- THE VENETIAN FORTRESS PALAMIDI IN NAFPLIO (PHOTO GALLERY)
- The personnel of the Ministry of Defence and the Bulgarian Army fulfill their duties under conditions of anti-epidemic measures
- THE RED SEMI-SUBMARINE NEMO IN GREEK PORT OF KAVALA!
- NIMH: Snow in Most Parts of the Country
An interesting event will be held in Sofia Tech Park on October 10, at which the first sports electric car, created by the Kinetic company, will be presented to the general public. The event will bring together auto enthusiasts, opinion leaders, businessmen and entrepreneurs from various fields.
The program of the event includes a presentation of the car, the technologies used in it and the innovations created during its development.
"We are very excited to introduce the car and the team behind it to the public in Sofia. We have been working on the car and its software for over a year now and it is time to show what we have achieved. With this project we are proving that electric cars can be developed in Bulgaria and that it is at the highest possible level ”, said one of the founders of Kinetic.
The creators of the sports car have revealed that they are working on several more projects. One of them even has the ambition to introduce Formula 1 technology into a mass passenger car.