- Good News!: One of COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria is Cured
- Bulgaria’s Health Minister temporarily bans non-EU nationals from entering Bulgaria
- The armored vehicle project for Bulgarian Army might be restarte
- Crisis staff: 92 confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Bulgaria
- Coronavirus: 26 departures, 28 arriving flights cancelled at Sofia Airport on March 18
- Aviation Museum-Krumovo is closed for the period of the state of emrgency
- Coronavirus: Bulgaria’s Parliament votes one-month State of Emergency
- Top 7 Most Stolen Cars in Bulgaria
- Coronavirus: International Fair Plovdiv postpones spring exhibitions
- Coronavirus: No new cases in Bulgaria, two firms to make protective clothing
An interesting event will be held in Sofia Tech Park on October 10, at which the first sports electric car, created by the Kinetic company, will be presented to the general public. The event will bring together auto enthusiasts, opinion leaders, businessmen and entrepreneurs from various fields.
The program of the event includes a presentation of the car, the technologies used in it and the innovations created during its development.
"We are very excited to introduce the car and the team behind it to the public in Sofia. We have been working on the car and its software for over a year now and it is time to show what we have achieved. With this project we are proving that electric cars can be developed in Bulgaria and that it is at the highest possible level ”, said one of the founders of Kinetic.
The creators of the sports car have revealed that they are working on several more projects. One of them even has the ambition to introduce Formula 1 technology into a mass passenger car.