- Bulgarian Air Force L-39s to be modernized and overhauled
- Dutch F-16s back to Europe (and go to Bulgarian AF?)
- Interim fighters for the Bulgarian Air Force
- Spain to join NATO's enhanced Air Policing mission in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria celebrates 50 years as a spacefaring nation
- EDA’s European Spartan Exercise cleared for take-off in Bulgaria
- Breaking: Bulgarian Su-25 crashed
- Additional order for eight Bulgarian Air Force F-16 fighters approved
- Joint flight training Thracian Viper 2022
- North Macedonia Maintains Silence Over Su-25 Donation to Ukraine
In Sofia, she will meet with Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov. The visit is part of the consultations that Ursula von der Leyen holds with EU Member States leaders before the full membership of the new European Commission is presented.
According to the plan, it should start working on November 1.
Bulgaria has nominated EU Commissioner Maria Gabriel as its representative. After a series of speculations on what kind of portfolio our country would ask, Prime Minister Borissov specified that Bulgaria wants to receive a ''Cybersecurity'' department.