- Bulgaria begins talks with Lürssen shipyard for two new warships
- Aero Vodochody sold to new joint venture
- An explosive ordnance disposal platoon of the Land Forces was evaluated as "Combat ready" to perform duty in the NATO Follow-on Force
- Bulgarian MoD wants to sell Mig-29s
- The first four Bulgarian pilots are to head to the USA for F-16 training
- Modernization projects of the Bulgarian Air Force
- Bulgaria drops quarantine for passengers from most European countries as of June 1
- Bulagarian Aviation museum at Krumovo/Plovdiv reopens on 20th of May 2020
- Russia's 9 May Victory Parade (Air) continues anyway
- Bulgaria Q1 2020 Budget surplus at 1.43B leva
The escaped prisoners in Stara Zagora are Moldovan citizens, BGNES reported.
The incident happened yesterday afternoon.
The Ministry of Justice announced that at the Stara Zagora Prison Hostel at the Stara Zagora Prison, the members of the security guards found that two prisoners had escaped by overcoming a security facility.
In full interaction with the Ministry of Interior authorities, an alarm was announced and the persons were released for a nationwide search.
Justice Minister Danail Kirilov has ordered an urgent inquiry to clarify the circumstances of the case.