- German Defense Minister Commits to Buying F-18s to Replace Tornados
- RSF: Bulgaria again lowest in EU in media freedom ranking
- Wizz Air Canceled Today's Flights between Varna and London
- The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria took a decision to postpone the International Defence Exhibition “Hemus 2020” for late September - early October 2020
- US says Bulgaria can pay in instalments for future military acquisitions
- 53% Drop in Passengers at Sofia Airport
- THE VENETIAN FORTRESS PALAMIDI IN NAFPLIO (PHOTO GALLERY)
- The personnel of the Ministry of Defence and the Bulgarian Army fulfill their duties under conditions of anti-epidemic measures
- THE RED SEMI-SUBMARINE NEMO IN GREEK PORT OF KAVALA!
- NIMH: Snow in Most Parts of the Country
On Wednesday, US Army Europe’s commanding officer, Lieutenant General Ben Hodges, and the commanding officer of France’s army aviation, G?n?ral de Brigade Olivier Gourlez de la Motte, visited the UH-60 Black Hawk and AH-64 Apache on show here at Eurosatory.
General Hodges flew in from the NATO exercise Anakonda in Poland to visit the show and to reinforce the solidarity between the military forces of the two countries.
Recognising that France is currently focused more on domestic threats and those in the Sahel, General Hodges wished to “convey to the French that is important to our interests, too”.