- Bulgarian Air Force L-39s to be modernized and overhauled
- Dutch F-16s back to Europe (and go to Bulgarian AF?)
- Interim fighters for the Bulgarian Air Force
- Spain to join NATO's enhanced Air Policing mission in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria celebrates 50 years as a spacefaring nation
- EDA’s European Spartan Exercise cleared for take-off in Bulgaria
- Breaking: Bulgarian Su-25 crashed
- Additional order for eight Bulgarian Air Force F-16 fighters approved
- Joint flight training Thracian Viper 2022
- North Macedonia Maintains Silence Over Su-25 Donation to Ukraine
A fighter jet crash at a military base in southeastern Spain has left ten people dead and 13 injured.
The Greek F-16 jet crashed into other planes on the ground during NATO training at the Los Llanos airbase in Albacete, according to reports of Spain’s Defense Ministry, as cited by the BBC News.
Ten people were killed in the incident, including the two pilots, and another 13 were injured, six of them seriously.
A Defense Ministry official said most of the victims were believed to be foreigners.
Spanish officials said that the jet was participating in a NATO training exercise called the Tactical Leadership Program.
- See more at: http://www.novinite.com/articles/166179/Greek+Fighter-Jet+Crash+in+Spain+Kills+10#sthash.CURYFBl5.dpuf