- GALLERY AND VIDEO&: THRACIAN SENTRY 2023 WITH BULGARIAN AIR FORCE
- NATO is sending F-16s to Bulgaria for the Thracian Star 2023 exercise
- Bulgarian Air Force L-39s to be modernized and overhauled
- Dutch F-16s back to Europe (and go to Bulgarian AF?)
- Interim fighters for the Bulgarian Air Force
- Spain to join NATO's enhanced Air Policing mission in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria celebrates 50 years as a spacefaring nation
- EDA’s European Spartan Exercise cleared for take-off in Bulgaria
- Breaking: Bulgarian Su-25 crashed
- Additional order for eight Bulgarian Air Force F-16 fighters approved
U.S. Army Soldiers from the 1st Cavalry Division and 20th Engineer Brigade participate in a live fire exercise with Bulgarian and Georgian Soldiers during Balkan Sentinel 21 at Novo Selo Training Area, Bulgaria, May 30, 2021.
Balkan Sentinel 21 is a linked exercise of DEFENDER-Europe 21, which involves special operations activities, air assaults, and live fire exercises in Estonia, Bulgaria, and Romania, demonstrating airborne interoperability among NATO allies and partners.
DEFENDER-Europe 21 is a large-scale U.S. Army-led exercise designed to build readiness and interoperability between the U.S., NATO allies and partner militaries. This year, more than 28,000 multinational forces from 26 nations will conduct nearly simultaneous operations across more than 30 training areas in more than a dozen countries from the Baltics to the strategically important Balkans and Black Sea Region