- Spain offers to send fighter jets to Bulgaria as part of NATO plan to deter Russia
- NETHERLANDS READY TO DEPLOY F-35 TO NATO AIR POLICING IN BULGARIA
- Netherlands ready to deploy F-35 to NATO Air Policing in Bulgaria
- Spain offers to send fighters to Bulgaria to contribute to deterrence plans against Russia
- Bulgarian-American 6-month-long military exercise starts in Novo Selo range
- Working time for the Aviation Museum during the holidays
- US Ambassador Mustafa received an Honorary Diploma from the Bulgarian National Defense College
- OPERATION FRANKTON, COCKLESHELL HEROES
- PHOTOS: F-15 and bulgarian MiG-29 - U.S., Bulgarian aircrews “ACE” Castle Forge together
- Bulgarian National And Washington State Man Charged in Connection With International Enterprise That Operated Sexually Exploitive “Child Modeling” Websites
The exercise "Trojan Footprint-South - 2021" is held from 3 to 16 May in Bulgaria and is part of a series of exercises within the "Defender Europe - 2021". It involves about 230 troops, military equipment and machinery from the Bulgarian Joint Special Operations Command (JCC), Special forces from the United States, the Republic of Northern Macedonia, Spain and the United Kingdom.
The leading structure of the training is the Command of the US Special Operations Forces in Europe (SOCEUR). On the Bulgarian side, the training leader is Commander of the Joint Command of Special Operations of the Bulgarian Army, Major General Yavor Mateev.
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
On 13th of May 2021 special forces from the Joint Special Operations Command of Bulgaria put on a display of their combat capabilities for visitors from the U.S., UK, and Spain. Chief of Defence Admiral Emil Eftimov, Ambassador Mustafa and Major General David Tabor were special guests to the demonstration.
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!
PREVIOUS PHOTO 6/10 NEXT PHOTO