- Bulgaria begins talks with Lürssen shipyard for two new warships
- Aero Vodochody sold to new joint venture
- An explosive ordnance disposal platoon of the Land Forces was evaluated as "Combat ready" to perform duty in the NATO Follow-on Force
- Bulgarian MoD wants to sell Mig-29s
- The first four Bulgarian pilots are to head to the USA for F-16 training
- Modernization projects of the Bulgarian Air Force
- Bulgaria drops quarantine for passengers from most European countries as of June 1
- Bulagarian Aviation museum at Krumovo/Plovdiv reopens on 20th of May 2020
- Russia's 9 May Victory Parade (Air) continues anyway
- Bulgaria Q1 2020 Budget surplus at 1.43B leva
U.S. Army Soldiers conducted testing for the Expert Infantryman Badge (EIB) at Novo Selo Training Area, Bulgaria.
Soldiers with 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Infantry Division, conducted testing for the EIB, a coveted award and symbol of tradition for U.S. Soldiers who accept the difficult and sometimes thankless job of infantrymen.
Established in 1944, the EIB is an award designed to build and maintain esprit de corps within U.S. infantry units as well as recognize infantrymen and Special Forces Soldiers who have demonstrated the discipline and mastery of skills critical to being an infantry Soldier.
The EIB test measures a Soldier’s physical fitness and ability to perform to standards of excellence in a broad spectrum of critical Infantry skills.
The badge can be awarded to Soldiers who hold an infantry or a Special Forces military occupational specialty (MOS), with the exception of Special Forces medical sergeant, and who meet all the physical and administrative requirements and can complete the qualification process.
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!