- Bulgaria begins talks with Lürssen shipyard for two new warships
- Aero Vodochody sold to new joint venture
- An explosive ordnance disposal platoon of the Land Forces was evaluated as "Combat ready" to perform duty in the NATO Follow-on Force
- Bulgarian MoD wants to sell Mig-29s
- The first four Bulgarian pilots are to head to the USA for F-16 training
- Modernization projects of the Bulgarian Air Force
- Bulgaria drops quarantine for passengers from most European countries as of June 1
- Bulagarian Aviation museum at Krumovo/Plovdiv reopens on 20th of May 2020
- Russia's 9 May Victory Parade (Air) continues anyway
- Bulgaria Q1 2020 Budget surplus at 1.43B leva
Sailing yachts, motor boats, ferries or hydrofoils are normally the vessels which one would expect to see in the Greek port of Kavala when it comes to the transportation of tourists and passengers.
However the recent arrival of a semi-submarine is an interesting exception to that fact as well as a valuable addition to the local fleet.
Since January 2020 the semi-submarine "Nemo" painted in attractive red color is made available to tourists in Kavala by Thassosrentaboat company.
According to the schedule in February "Nemo" sailed out from port of Kavala up to three times per week. Her capacity is up to 12 passengers.
It is expected that in mid of May "Nemo" will be send to the island of Thassos.
Thanks to our reporter from Greece we have received several photos of "Nemo" which are a good contribution to our Kavala photo gallery below (photos 1-10).
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!
PREVIOUS PHOTO 1/85 NEXT PHOTO