- Spain offers to send fighter jets to Bulgaria as part of NATO plan to deter Russia
- NETHERLANDS READY TO DEPLOY F-35 TO NATO AIR POLICING IN BULGARIA
- Netherlands ready to deploy F-35 to NATO Air Policing in Bulgaria
- Spain offers to send fighters to Bulgaria to contribute to deterrence plans against Russia
- Bulgarian-American 6-month-long military exercise starts in Novo Selo range
- Working time for the Aviation Museum during the holidays
- US Ambassador Mustafa received an Honorary Diploma from the Bulgarian National Defense College
- OPERATION FRANKTON, COCKLESHELL HEROES
- PHOTOS: F-15 and bulgarian MiG-29 - U.S., Bulgarian aircrews “ACE” Castle Forge together
- Bulgarian National And Washington State Man Charged in Connection With International Enterprise That Operated Sexually Exploitive “Child Modeling” Websites
In accordance with order RD-01-856/19.10.2021 of the Minister of Health, as of October 21, access to the exhibitions of the Aviation Museum will be made available to visitors showing proof of a valid officially required document: green certificate of vaccination, or a certificate of recent Covid-19 recovery, or a negative PCR test result (valid for 72 hours), or a negative antigen test result (valid for 48 hours).
????Such documents would not be required for minors.
????All visitors are requested to comply with the anti-epidemic measures: physical distance of 1.5 m and mandatory use of protective masks indoors.