- Thracian Star 21 mission highlight
- Eight F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft arrive in Bulgaria for Thracian Star 21
- US Ambassador Mustafa visited the USS Ross in Varna
- Flight Recorder of Bulgarian MiG-29, which Crashed June 9, Has Been Recovered
- Condolences from US Emabassy to the family and friends of the perished pilot Major Terziev
- Bulgaria: Identity of Missing MiG-29 Pilot Revealed
- Breaking: Bulgarian Air Force MiG-29 Crashed into the Black sea
- MiG-29 fighter crashed in the Black sea during the "Shabla 21" live-fire tactical exercise
- Ambassador James Pardew passed away
- The U.S. Army apologized after 173rd Airborne Brigade soldiers ended up storming a civilian factory building during a recent training drill in Bulgaria.
A Bulgarian MiG-29 integrates with a B-52H Stratofortress, assigned to the 2nd Bomb Wing, Barksdale Air Force Base, Louisiana, of Morón Air Base, Spain, for Bomber Task Force Europe May 24, 2021. The U.S. is committed to our security commitments to the NATO alliance and our global partners. We routinely operate across the globe and are flexible and agile to respond to the changes in the operational environment.
U.S. Air Force B-52H Stratofortress aircraft from the 2nd Bomb Wing, Barksdale Air Force Base, Louisiana, integrated with five NATO allies in and around the international airspace over the Aegean and Black Seas on May 24, 2021.
The B-52H aircraft integrated with Hungarian Gripens, Italian Eurofighters and F-16 aircraft from Greece, Romania, and (MiG-29) from Bulgaria. The bombers conducted simulated target training in the Black Sea region before returning to Morón Air Base, Spain.
Operations and engagements with our allies and partners demonstrate and strengthen our shared commitment to global security and stability.
(U.S. Air Force video by Senior Airman Daniel Hernandez)