- Bulgaria begins talks with Lürssen shipyard for two new warships
- Aero Vodochody sold to new joint venture
- An explosive ordnance disposal platoon of the Land Forces was evaluated as "Combat ready" to perform duty in the NATO Follow-on Force
- Bulgarian MoD wants to sell Mig-29s
- The first four Bulgarian pilots are to head to the USA for F-16 training
- Modernization projects of the Bulgarian Air Force
- Bulgaria drops quarantine for passengers from most European countries as of June 1
- Bulagarian Aviation museum at Krumovo/Plovdiv reopens on 20th of May 2020
- Russia's 9 May Victory Parade (Air) continues anyway
- Bulgaria Q1 2020 Budget surplus at 1.43B leva
Wizz Air informs its passengers that it is canceling today's flights between Varna and London Luton Airport.
The airline strictly adheres to its established protocols, maintains continuous contact with the relevant authorities and closely monitors the local and international measures implemented. The health, safety and security of passengers and airline crew remain a top priority
Wizz Air apologizes if its decision caused inconvenience to Bulgarian passengers who wished to return home to Bulgaria and to those passengers who planned to use the airline's flights to travel or return to the United Kingdom.