- German Defense Minister Commits to Buying F-18s to Replace Tornados
- RSF: Bulgaria again lowest in EU in media freedom ranking
- Wizz Air Canceled Today's Flights between Varna and London
- The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria took a decision to postpone the International Defence Exhibition “Hemus 2020” for late September - early October 2020
- US says Bulgaria can pay in instalments for future military acquisitions
- 53% Drop in Passengers at Sofia Airport
- THE VENETIAN FORTRESS PALAMIDI IN NAFPLIO (PHOTO GALLERY)
- The personnel of the Ministry of Defence and the Bulgarian Army fulfill their duties under conditions of anti-epidemic measures
- THE RED SEMI-SUBMARINE NEMO IN GREEK PORT OF KAVALA!
- NIMH: Snow in Most Parts of the Country
Bulgaria’s government has selected Hungarian airline Wizz Air Hungary Ltd. As an air carrier for the international Sofia-Yerevan-Sofia route, said the government press office.
The selection of Wizz Air Hungary Ltd. has been made in accordance with the bilateral international agreement, the law of the European Union and Bulgaria’s national legal norms.
The airline has declared its readiness to begin scheduled flights twice a week on Monday and Friday along the Sofia-Yerevan-Sofia route from the end of March 2020.
The regular flights between the capitals of Bulgaria and Armenia will improve the connectivity of the two countries and provide more opportunities for increased tourist flow and business traveling.