- Statement by Secretary Michael R. Pompeo: Bulgarian Judge Andon Mitalov is Invoved in Significant Corruption
- PM Borissov Replied to Radev: Only 3 Days ago he Said that the Cabinet is Working Fine
- President Radev Attacked the Government which "Acts against the Interests of Bulgarian Citizens"
- Herro Mustafa: Bulgarian to be Banned from Entering the US over Corruption
- After Brexit: Bulgarians Will be Able to Travel to the UK with an ID Card
- Minister Goranov: BGN-EUR Exchange Rate Won't Change
- TASS: Bulgaria Declares Two Russian Diplomats Accused of Espionage Personae Non Gratae
- Strong Earthquake Hit Turkey, it was Felt in Bulgaria as well
- GALLERY - AIR FORCE SCHOOL IN DOLNA MITROPOLIA REOPENS!
- Official: Kubrat Pulev will Fight Anthony Joshua
Turkish firms participating in the F-35 fighter production program want to move to Bulgaria, learned BulgarianMilitary.com. In an effort to avoid US sanctions, several Turkish firms that produce 937 parts for fifth-generation fighters are already inspecting sites in Bulgaria, according to BNR.
The Turkish economic publication Borsatek, citing sources in the firms themselves, reports that authorities in Ankara also support the possible relocation of firms to Bulgaria.
Following Turkey’s decision to acquire the Russian S-400 missile system, Washington said that Ankara could not continue to participate in the creation of the American F-35. The US gave Turkey a term for abandoning Russian missiles and threatened economic sanctions.