- Bulgaria begins talks with Lürssen shipyard for two new warships
- Aero Vodochody sold to new joint venture
- An explosive ordnance disposal platoon of the Land Forces was evaluated as "Combat ready" to perform duty in the NATO Follow-on Force
- Bulgarian MoD wants to sell Mig-29s
- The first four Bulgarian pilots are to head to the USA for F-16 training
- Modernization projects of the Bulgarian Air Force
- Bulgaria drops quarantine for passengers from most European countries as of June 1
- Bulagarian Aviation museum at Krumovo/Plovdiv reopens on 20th of May 2020
- Russia's 9 May Victory Parade (Air) continues anyway
- Bulgaria Q1 2020 Budget surplus at 1.43B leva
Bulgaria: A Strike in Lufthansa Blocks Flights to and from Germany
The passengers traveling with leading German carrier Lufthansa will be hit by cabin crew strike this week, AFP reported.
The German Union has called on the Lufthansa crew to launch a strike from Tuesday to Friday for better working conditions and better pay.
This will affect all Lufthansa flights departing from airports in Germany, said Daniel Flohr, deputy chairman of the UFO cabin crew union.
He said Lufthansa's "ongoing refusal" to negotiate with the union was to blame for the deepening row.