- German Defense Minister Commits to Buying F-18s to Replace Tornados
- RSF: Bulgaria again lowest in EU in media freedom ranking
- Wizz Air Canceled Today's Flights between Varna and London
- The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria took a decision to postpone the International Defence Exhibition “Hemus 2020” for late September - early October 2020
- US says Bulgaria can pay in instalments for future military acquisitions
- 53% Drop in Passengers at Sofia Airport
- THE VENETIAN FORTRESS PALAMIDI IN NAFPLIO (PHOTO GALLERY)
- The personnel of the Ministry of Defence and the Bulgarian Army fulfill their duties under conditions of anti-epidemic measures
- THE RED SEMI-SUBMARINE NEMO IN GREEK PORT OF KAVALA!
- NIMH: Snow in Most Parts of the Country
The US Air Force is looking for contractors who could provide Russian Mi-24 helicopters for exercises to counter enemy air support. This is stated in the application of the US Air Force.
An application from the U.S. Air Force Department, which RT has reviewed, indicates that the contractor must provide at least two Russian Mi-24 helicopters, as well as qualified crew, maintenance specialists, and training materials.
In addition, the performers will have to provide aircraft orientation, ground training, flight support and information support in order to “form a realistic idea of the threat that helicopters pose to the 55th Davis-Monten air rescue squadron "In Arizona."
It is clarified that the Russian Mi-24 will be needed by the US Air Force from November 18 to 20 as part of the exercises "to counter enemy air support."
In March of this year, the U.S. Air Force was looking for pilots to develop skills to resist the Mi-24D helicopter.