- Statement by Secretary Michael R. Pompeo: Bulgarian Judge Andon Mitalov is Invoved in Significant Corruption
- PM Borissov Replied to Radev: Only 3 Days ago he Said that the Cabinet is Working Fine
- President Radev Attacked the Government which "Acts against the Interests of Bulgarian Citizens"
- Herro Mustafa: Bulgarian to be Banned from Entering the US over Corruption
- After Brexit: Bulgarians Will be Able to Travel to the UK with an ID Card
- Minister Goranov: BGN-EUR Exchange Rate Won't Change
- TASS: Bulgaria Declares Two Russian Diplomats Accused of Espionage Personae Non Gratae
- Strong Earthquake Hit Turkey, it was Felt in Bulgaria as well
- GALLERY - AIR FORCE SCHOOL IN DOLNA MITROPOLIA REOPENS!
- Official: Kubrat Pulev will Fight Anthony Joshua
At Williamsburg International Airport (VA), a Hawker Hunter Mk58 of Airborne Tactical Advantage Company (ATAC) went of the runway after its main gear collapsed during landing. The pilot escaped the incident without any injuries.
The 1959 built aircraft, registration N344AX (construction number 41H-697429, and former Swiss Air Force J-4062) is owned by TVPX Aircraft Solutions, North Salt Lake (UT) but in use with the private aggressor company. Most probably, the Hunter will be repaired.
ATAC lost a Hunter on 12 December 2018 when registration N323AX splashed into the sea some five miles south of Honolulu’s Sand Island of the coast of Oahu (Hawaii). The pilot escaped that incident too by the use of its ejection seat.
ATAC is one of seven companies that just received a US Air Force award for 'Combat Air Force adversary' air support operations. The company flies Hunters, L-39s and Kfirs.