- German Defense Minister Commits to Buying F-18s to Replace Tornados
- RSF: Bulgaria again lowest in EU in media freedom ranking
- Wizz Air Canceled Today's Flights between Varna and London
- The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria took a decision to postpone the International Defence Exhibition “Hemus 2020” for late September - early October 2020
- US says Bulgaria can pay in instalments for future military acquisitions
- 53% Drop in Passengers at Sofia Airport
- THE VENETIAN FORTRESS PALAMIDI IN NAFPLIO (PHOTO GALLERY)
- The personnel of the Ministry of Defence and the Bulgarian Army fulfill their duties under conditions of anti-epidemic measures
- THE RED SEMI-SUBMARINE NEMO IN GREEK PORT OF KAVALA!
- NIMH: Snow in Most Parts of the Country
Bulgaria: The Government Has Approved an Air Transport Agreement Between Bulgaria and Kazakhstan
The government has approved a draft Air Transport Agreement between Bulgaria and Kazakhstan as a basis for negotiation, the government information service said.
There is no air transport agreement in force between Bulgaria and Kazakhstan, which does not allow the carriage of passengers and cargo on scheduled air services.
The signing of the agreement and its subsequent ratification and entry into force will form the legal basis of the relations between the two countries in the field of air transport. This will create conditions for the development of bilateral trade and economic cooperation, will stimulate tourism, will meet the needs of citizens for convenient direct air transportation, and will improve the connectivity of our country with the region of Central Asia.