- Bulgaria begins talks with Lürssen shipyard for two new warships
- Aero Vodochody sold to new joint venture
- An explosive ordnance disposal platoon of the Land Forces was evaluated as "Combat ready" to perform duty in the NATO Follow-on Force
- Bulgarian MoD wants to sell Mig-29s
- The first four Bulgarian pilots are to head to the USA for F-16 training
- Modernization projects of the Bulgarian Air Force
- Bulgaria drops quarantine for passengers from most European countries as of June 1
- Bulagarian Aviation museum at Krumovo/Plovdiv reopens on 20th of May 2020
- Russia's 9 May Victory Parade (Air) continues anyway
- Bulgaria Q1 2020 Budget surplus at 1.43B leva
Another deployment of B-52H Stratofortress bombers is expected to arrive at RAF Fairford (UK) within several hours.
BRIG01 flight, a formation of four B-52H Stratofortresses, reported feet wet after they left the coastline of the USA. They each took 100,000 lbs of fuel from four tankers. The aircraft belong to the 2nd Bomb Wing based at Barksdale (LA). It is expected that all Stratofortresses will arrive at Fairford.
Further details of the deployment are scarce right now. We'll keep you informed.