- German Defense Minister Commits to Buying F-18s to Replace Tornados
- RSF: Bulgaria again lowest in EU in media freedom ranking
- Wizz Air Canceled Today's Flights between Varna and London
- The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria took a decision to postpone the International Defence Exhibition “Hemus 2020” for late September - early October 2020
- US says Bulgaria can pay in instalments for future military acquisitions
- 53% Drop in Passengers at Sofia Airport
- THE VENETIAN FORTRESS PALAMIDI IN NAFPLIO (PHOTO GALLERY)
- The personnel of the Ministry of Defence and the Bulgarian Army fulfill their duties under conditions of anti-epidemic measures
- THE RED SEMI-SUBMARINE NEMO IN GREEK PORT OF KAVALA!
- NIMH: Snow in Most Parts of the Country
Another deployment of B-52H Stratofortress bombers is expected to arrive at RAF Fairford (UK) within several hours.
BRIG01 flight, a formation of four B-52H Stratofortresses, reported feet wet after they left the coastline of the USA. They each took 100,000 lbs of fuel from four tankers. The aircraft belong to the 2nd Bomb Wing based at Barksdale (LA). It is expected that all Stratofortresses will arrive at Fairford.
Further details of the deployment are scarce right now. We'll keep you informed.