- Bulgaria begins talks with Lürssen shipyard for two new warships
- Aero Vodochody sold to new joint venture
- An explosive ordnance disposal platoon of the Land Forces was evaluated as "Combat ready" to perform duty in the NATO Follow-on Force
- Bulgarian MoD wants to sell Mig-29s
- The first four Bulgarian pilots are to head to the USA for F-16 training
- Modernization projects of the Bulgarian Air Force
- Bulgaria drops quarantine for passengers from most European countries as of June 1
- Bulagarian Aviation museum at Krumovo/Plovdiv reopens on 20th of May 2020
- Russia's 9 May Victory Parade (Air) continues anyway
- Bulgaria Q1 2020 Budget surplus at 1.43B leva
PLOVDIV, Bulgaria-- Soldiers with the 3rd Assault Helicopter Battalion, 1st Aviation Regiment, gave instructional training to members of the Bulgarian Special Forces August 19, 2019, at Kramova 24th Helicopter Airbase in Plovdiv, Bulgaria. The training covered safety and familiarity for paradrops from a UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter in preparation for static line and freefall jumps.
Pilots, helicopter maintainers and ground assistance, alongside paratroopers from the Bulgarian Special Forces, will be working together for the paradrop exercise.