- US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November
- Analysis: that is why the Eurofighter Typhoon still has chances in Poland
- U.S. Army Soldiers receives advanced night vision equipment
- The Unknown Warrior
- Su-57 Conducted an Airstrike in Syria (?)
- A Strike in Lufthansa Blocks Flights to and from Germany
- Greek F-16s escort US B-52 bomber
- Greece also Enters the Race for the Volkswagen Plant
- In newly inked deal, F-35 price falls to $78 million a copy
- US Air Force intends to use Russian Mi-24 in exercises
Pilots of British Airlines launched a 48-hour strike. They demand higher wages and better working conditions. The protest has canceled 1,600 carrier flights, with an estimated 280,000 passengers affected.
British Airways invites their customers if their flight is canceled not to travel to the airport, but to discuss alternative routes with airline staff over the telephone or via the Internet.
According to experts, this may be the largest strike in British Airways history. The company offered pilots an 11.5% increase over the next three years, but they did not receive it.
The next protest is scheduled for late September.