- Polish Guided Missiles for T-72 Main Battle Tank?
- Russian surface-to-air missile systems took part in recent U.S. Air Force exercise
- Trump OK’s F-16 sale to Taiwan amid China tensions
- Russian Ural Airlines plane with 234 people on board Crash-Lands in Cornfield
- Lockheed Martin awarded $99M for air-launched cruise missiles for U.S. allies
- Will Iranian F-14 Tomcats Be 's Enemy in Top Gun: Maverick?
- Bulgarian Traffic Police Started an Operation Against Speeding
- U.S. Navy’s newest aircraft carrier AAG system receives green light
- U.S. Air Force finalizes A-10’s fleet life extension project
- U.S. Army develops ‘stealthy’ rifles
More than 1000 day and night paradrops were performed in the period 15-23 March 2017 during the joint Bulgarian American Exercise "Thracian Spring-2017" which was conducted in the area of Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
The exercise featured the participation of Bulgarian MOD, Bulgarian Armed Forces, Bulgarian Ministry of Interior and USAF in Europe.
Bulgarian Air Force participated with Spartan C-27J aircraft while the USAF took part with C-130 aircraft. The "Thracian Spring-2017" exercise is organized
according to the Annual plan for joint Bulgarian American training in-country and abroad. Apart from C-27J aircraft representatives of 68th Special Forces Brigade
and the Maritime Special Intelligence Detachment participated in the exercise which contributed to the improvement of the operational compatibility according to
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!