- 31st Fighter Wing executes Rapid Buzzard exercise with Bulgarian Air Force
- US, Bulgaria participate in bilateral training exercise Rapid Buzzard
- Igor Dodon Reassured President Radev that the Status of Taraclia District Won't Be Affected by the Territorial-Administrative Reform
- Mystery: Bulgarian Citizen Found Dead in Garage of the Chinese Embassy in Brussels
- Thomas Cook has entered liquidation on Sunday
- Bulgarian Air Force MiGs in joint exercise with Romania, Canada
- The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- By the end of 2020, the First Hydrogen Refueling Stations Should Be Operational in Bulgaria
- The US Will Support Bulgaria’s Efforts in its Attempts to Defend its Sovereignty
- British Airways Pilots Launched a 48-Hour Strike
The low-flying plane, which terrified people in southern Bulgaria Monday, turned out to be an Israeli military Boeing 707 craft.
The news was reported by the Bulgarian National Radio, saying the flight was part of a joint Bulgarian-Israeli military training exercise.
A number of phone calls from terrified Bulgarians were received earlier on the emergency 112 hotline, notifying about a plane flying very low, possibly because it sustained damage.
They have said an Airbus was flying about 300 meters above the Trakiya Highway in southern Bulgaria and was attempting to land there. Other witnesses have reported seeing smoke coming from the aircraft.
On May 15, 2013, Bulgaria's caretaker government gave permission to Israeli planes and 100 Israeli servicemen to enter and stay in the country for the training named "Collector's Item."
Its first stage is from May 27 to June 9.
Israeli Boeing 707 has engines which blow large clouds of black smoke.
Six F-16 C/D Barak fighters of Israeli Air Force are in airbase Graf Ignatievo. Bulgaria.
Some photos of the fighters and the Boieng 707 from our journalist Nikolay Dimov - Club Wings magazine, taken in 27 may.
VIDEO - BGNES TV: