- US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November
- Analysis: that is why the Eurofighter Typhoon still has chances in Poland
- U.S. Army Soldiers receives advanced night vision equipment
- The Unknown Warrior
- Su-57 Conducted an Airstrike in Syria (?)
- A Strike in Lufthansa Blocks Flights to and from Germany
- Greek F-16s escort US B-52 bomber
- Greece also Enters the Race for the Volkswagen Plant
- In newly inked deal, F-35 price falls to $78 million a copy
- US Air Force intends to use Russian Mi-24 in exercises
Half of employers in Bulgaria say that most of their staff have very good digital skills, BNR reported.
Almost 20 percent of managers say that all of their employees have very good digital knowledge. Only 3 percent say they have staff with no digital culture, indicates a survey by the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry conducted among businesses and the public regarding their attitude to digitization.
Digitization in business relations has also advanced at a moderate pace. Around 60 percent of respondents say that they exchange information with their partners digitally in all activities, 35 percent use digital exchange with their counterparties in some of their activities.