- US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November
- Analysis: that is why the Eurofighter Typhoon still has chances in Poland
- U.S. Army Soldiers receives advanced night vision equipment
- The Unknown Warrior
- Su-57 Conducted an Airstrike in Syria (?)
- A Strike in Lufthansa Blocks Flights to and from Germany
- Greek F-16s escort US B-52 bomber
- Greece also Enters the Race for the Volkswagen Plant
- In newly inked deal, F-35 price falls to $78 million a copy
- US Air Force intends to use Russian Mi-24 in exercises
The Bulgarian Ministry of Defence published a BGN5.8 million (USD3.3 million) tender on 29 July for the modernisation of the Bulgarian Air Force's (BuAF's) Bezmer Air Base, 250 km east of Sofia, under the NATO Security Investment Programme (NSIP).
The project involves the construction at Bezmer of facilities for personnel, cargo, ground equipment, parking, and engineering networks for the reception, staging, and onward movement of units on Bulgarian territory.
The deadline for bids is 4 September.
Bezmer is the BuAF's Su-25 base and was already modernized in 2016. Its 3,000 m, 60 m-wide runway can be used by strategic transport aircraft.