- Defense Minister Karakachanov Signed the Contracts for the Purchase of Eight F-16s
- Bulgarian Government Has Voted on the New F-16 Fighter Contract
- Report: Graf Ignatievo AFB Air Show
- Ex-Bulgarian Finance Minister Calls Issued Domestic Debt for F-16 ‘Lost Money’
- Canadian soldier killed during parachuting training exercise in Bulgaria
- New $100 million F-35 stealth fighter jets can only fly supersonic for short bursts or it may start to ‘crack’: Pentagon report
- 29th of June : BIG AIR SHOW AT GRAF IGNATIEVO AIRBASE
- Financial problems for the overhaul of the Bulgarian Air Force Su-25s
- Bulgarian Army Day Parade 2019
- Bangladesh plane hijack: Plane forced to make an emergency landing in ‘hijack attempt’ by an armed passenger onboard
On Wednesday, US Army Europe’s commanding officer, Lieutenant General Ben Hodges, and the commanding officer of France’s army aviation, G?n?ral de Brigade Olivier Gourlez de la Motte, visited the UH-60 Black Hawk and AH-64 Apache on show here at Eurosatory.
General Hodges flew in from the NATO exercise Anakonda in Poland to visit the show and to reinforce the solidarity between the military forces of the two countries.
Recognising that France is currently focused more on domestic threats and those in the Sahel, General Hodges wished to “convey to the French that is important to our interests, too”.