- GALLERY - AIR FORCE SCHOOL IN DOLNA MITROPOLIA REOPENS!
- Official: Kubrat Pulev will Fight Anthony Joshua
- Opticoelectron’s product in service of Bulgarian police and special forces
- Turkish firms associated with the production of F-35, want to move to Bulgaria
- A Tender for UAVs for the Bulgarian army
- Bulgaria: President Rumen Radev's New Year's Address archive
- Washington wanted to learn the Russian secrets and bought 21 MiG-29 fighter jets
- PM Zaev: We Will Solve the Historical Issues with Bulgaria
- Unusual intercept in NATO
- Successful testing of an upgraded infantry fighting vehicle BMP-2M at Zmeevo range
U.S. Army Soldiers conducted testing for the Expert Infantryman Badge (EIB) at Novo Selo Training Area, Bulgaria.
Soldiers with 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Infantry Division, conducted testing for the EIB, a coveted award and symbol of tradition for U.S. Soldiers who accept the difficult and sometimes thankless job of infantrymen.
Established in 1944, the EIB is an award designed to build and maintain esprit de corps within U.S. infantry units as well as recognize infantrymen and Special Forces Soldiers who have demonstrated the discipline and mastery of skills critical to being an infantry Soldier.
The EIB test measures a Soldier’s physical fitness and ability to perform to standards of excellence in a broad spectrum of critical Infantry skills.
The badge can be awarded to Soldiers who hold an infantry or a Special Forces military occupational specialty (MOS), with the exception of Special Forces medical sergeant, and who meet all the physical and administrative requirements and can complete the qualification process.
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!