- Defense Minister Karakachanov Signed the Contracts for the Purchase of Eight F-16s
- Bulgarian Government Has Voted on the New F-16 Fighter Contract
- Report: Graf Ignatievo AFB Air Show
- Ex-Bulgarian Finance Minister Calls Issued Domestic Debt for F-16 ‘Lost Money’
- Canadian soldier killed during parachuting training exercise in Bulgaria
- New $100 million F-35 stealth fighter jets can only fly supersonic for short bursts or it may start to ‘crack’: Pentagon report
- 29th of June : BIG AIR SHOW AT GRAF IGNATIEVO AIRBASE
- Financial problems for the overhaul of the Bulgarian Air Force Su-25s
- Bulgarian Army Day Parade 2019
- Bangladesh plane hijack: Plane forced to make an emergency landing in ‘hijack attempt’ by an armed passenger onboard
Bulgaria: Karakachanov Will Work For Compulsory Military Service Photo: EPA/BGNES
The Prime Minister and Defense Minister of Bulgaria Krasimir Karakachanov remains a supporter of an introduction of the compulsory military service. He said that in an interview on Nova Tv this morning to mark the military parade and the Day of the Bulgarian Army, reported Dnevnik.
“I think that the Bulgarian youth needs to be prepared and educated in the spirit of patriotism and to be ready to defense their country”, he added.
By his words, the priorities are new weapons, a modernization of the army and an increase of the military readiness.
Karakachanov comment: “I feel good in the role of Defense Minister of Bulgaria. I realize that when the celebration is over, I enter the real problems of the Bulgarian military army.”
- See more at: http://www.novinite.com/articles/180131/Karakachanov+Will+Work+For+Compulsory+Military+Service#sthash.TygghGzS.dpuf