- 31st Fighter Wing executes Rapid Buzzard exercise with Bulgarian Air Force
- US, Bulgaria participate in bilateral training exercise Rapid Buzzard
- Igor Dodon Reassured President Radev that the Status of Taraclia District Won't Be Affected by the Territorial-Administrative Reform
- Mystery: Bulgarian Citizen Found Dead in Garage of the Chinese Embassy in Brussels
- Thomas Cook has entered liquidation on Sunday
- Bulgarian Air Force MiGs in joint exercise with Romania, Canada
- The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- By the end of 2020, the First Hydrogen Refueling Stations Should Be Operational in Bulgaria
- The US Will Support Bulgaria’s Efforts in its Attempts to Defend its Sovereignty
- British Airways Pilots Launched a 48-Hour Strike
Сп. „Клуб КРИЛЕ“, Н.Димов
U.S. Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft and Airmen assigned to the 510th Fighter Squadron, 31st Fighter Wing, Aviano Air Base, Italy, and Airmen assigned to the 435th Contingency Response Squadron, 86th Airlift Wing, Ramstein AB, Germany, are participating in the bilateral training exercise, Rapid Buzzard, with the Bulgarian air force at Graf Ignatievo AB, Bulgaria.
During the exercise, U.S. and Bulgarian air forces will conduct training enhancing our ability to rapidly deploy to remote locations and take command and control of the region.
These bilateral training exercises and deployments are designed to enhance partner interoperability, maintain joint readiness, and assure U.S. regional allies.