- U.S. Army Soldiers train with Bulgarian Special Forces
- Polish Guided Missiles for T-72 Main Battle Tank?
- Russian surface-to-air missile systems took part in recent U.S. Air Force exercise
- Trump OK’s F-16 sale to Taiwan amid China tensions
- Russian Ural Airlines plane with 234 people on board Crash-Lands in Cornfield
- Lockheed Martin awarded $99M for air-launched cruise missiles for U.S. allies
- Will Iranian F-14 Tomcats Be 's Enemy in Top Gun: Maverick?
- Bulgarian Traffic Police Started an Operation Against Speeding
- U.S. Navy’s newest aircraft carrier AAG system receives green light
- U.S. Air Force finalizes A-10’s fleet life extension project
PLOVDIV, Bulgaria-- Soldiers with the 3rd Assault Helicopter Battalion, 1st Aviation Regiment, gave instructional training to members of the Bulgarian Special Forces August 19, 2019, at Kramova 24th Helicopter Airbase in Plovdiv, Bulgaria. The training covered safety and familiarity for paradrops from a UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter in preparation for static line and freefall jumps.
Pilots, helicopter maintainers and ground assistance, alongside paratroopers from the Bulgarian Special Forces, will be working together for the paradrop exercise.