- US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November
- Analysis: that is why the Eurofighter Typhoon still has chances in Poland
- U.S. Army Soldiers receives advanced night vision equipment
- The Unknown Warrior
- Su-57 Conducted an Airstrike in Syria (?)
- A Strike in Lufthansa Blocks Flights to and from Germany
- Greek F-16s escort US B-52 bomber
- Greece also Enters the Race for the Volkswagen Plant
- In newly inked deal, F-35 price falls to $78 million a copy
- US Air Force intends to use Russian Mi-24 in exercises
Three very important anniversaries will be celebrated at Graf Ignatievo Air Base this year. It has been 20 years since the coming into service of the Bell-206 Helicopter; 30 years since the first MiG-29 fighter arrived at the base and 40 years since the Mi-24 helicopter came into use for the military purposes of the Republic of Bulgaria.
To celebrate these anniversaries the Bulgarian Air Forces have organized an open for all aviation lovers demonstration flights day on 29th June, 2019 (Saturday).
The event will be hosted by Graf Ignatievo Air Base. A rich collection of ground and air vehicles as well as demonstration flights will be presented to the viewers.
The Air Base will open for media and visitors at 10a.m.
In order for the security protocol to be observed no visitors in a state of intoxication or carrying any kind of weapons or large bags will be admitted into the base.
Journalists who have permanent credentials will be admitted into the area denoted for the Media after presenting their personal and professional identification papers.
Foreign journalists as well as media representatives who do not have credentials issued in 2019 will be asked to submit the papers necessary for approval by 31st May, 2019 using the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org