- The Questions Arising from the First Combat Encounter between Iran & Israel
- TO HELP NATO ALLIES GET OFF RUSSIAN EQUIPMENT, THE UNITED STATES SHOULD REVIVE DEFENSE LENDING
- Slovakia in Talks to Buy Either F-16s or Gripen Fighter Jets
- GALLERY: Patrol Ships of NATO are in Bourgas and Varna
- Russian Plane Crashes Near Moscow, Killing all 71 Aboard
- An incident with the Bulgarian Spartan military plane happened, in the course of a training maneuver on the ground at Graf Ignatievo Airport.
- The third 42, 300-ton bulk carrier ordered by Navigation Maritime Bulgare launched in Shanghai
- Russian Su-24 Fencer Jet Crashes Near Hmeymim Airbase In Syria
- Serbia's new MiGs are 28 years old, to enter service in 2018
- Israeli Air Force Held Large-scale Joint Exercise in Bulgaria
Bulgaria's defence ministry said on Tuesday that it has invited Russia's United Aircraft Corporation (UAC) and Belarus' 558 Aircraft Repair Plant (ARP) to submit offers for a contract for ensuring the airworthiness of the country's Su-25 fighter-bombers.
The estimated value of the contract is 41 million levs ($24.2 million/21 million euro), the defence ministry said in a procurement notice.
The overhaul of the Su-25 ground attack aircraft is already 10 years overdue, the ministry noted.