- НОВИ ПОПЪЛНЕНИЯ В БУРГАСКАТА МОРСКА ЕКСПОЗИЦИЯ!
- Кувейт постави армията си в бойна готовност
- Зеленски призова Запада да не вдига санкциите, наложени на Русия и че ще се бори за Крим
- Инспекцията по труда ще следи за деца на полето
- Шест инцидента с коли на НСО през последните години
- Феноменът бурнеша – албанките, избрали да станат мъже заради свободата
- Започна гей парадът в Белград, сред присъстващите са и премиерът Ана Бърнабич и партньорката й
- България и Индонезия ще увеличат стокообмена двойно за 5 години
- Останал с половин лице, бивш полицай се чувства предаден от държавата
- 11 съвета от кабинния екипаж при пътуване със самолет
Raytheon offers to co-develop a SkyCeptor interceptor defense systems with Poland
Начало на премиерата: 7.09.2019 г.
Raytheon , one of the world’s largest defense contractors, is offering to co-develop new interceptor missiles with Poland for its short-range and medium-range air defense requirements. U.S. defense contractor has announced on Wednesday that it is offering a boosterless version of its SkyCeptor interceptor for the Polish government’s missile defense procurement effort known as Wisla and Narew. SkyCeptor defeats short- to medium-range ballistic and cruise missiles and other advanced air defense threats. Raytheon is also offering SkyCeptor with a booster for the second phase of Poland’sWisla air and missile defense program. David's Sling (Hebrew: קלע דוד, romanized: 'Kelah Da'vid), also formerly known as Magic Wand (Hebrew: שרביט קסמים, romanized: Shar'vit Ksa'mim), is an Israel Defense Forces military system being jointly developed by the Israeli defense contractor Rafael Advanced Defense Systems and the American defense contractor Raytheon, designed to intercept enemy planes, drones, tactical ballistic missiles, medium- to long-range rockets and cruise missiles, fired at ranges from 40 km (24.85 miles) to 300 km (186.41 miles). David's Sling is meant to replace the MIM-23 Hawk and MIM-104 Patriot in the Israeli arsenal. The Stunner missile is designed to intercept the newest generation of tactical ballistic missiles at low altitude, such as the Russian Iskander and the Chinese DF-15 using an on-board dual CCD/IR seekers to distinguish between decoys and the actual warhead of the missile, in addition to tracking by Elta EL/M-2084 Active electronically scanned array multi-mode radar. The multi-stage interceptor consists of a solid-fuel rocket motor booster, followed by an asymmetrical kill vehicle with advanced steering for super-maneuverability during the kill-stage. A three-pulse motor provides additional acceleration and maneuverability during the terminal phase. David's Sling became operational in April 2017. David's Sling is meant to bolster the second tier of Israel's theater missile defense system. The name David's Sling comes from the biblical story of David and Goliath. It will form one level of Israel's future multi-tiered missile defense system that Israel is developing, which will also include Arrow 2, Arrow 3, Iron Dome, and Barak 8 and Iron Beam